Welcome to my very first instructional post...
I'm super excited to share with you this layout using the very beautiful Yuletide Carol Paper Pack from Close To My Heart. I know it's early for Christmas but no matter the season there's always time for crafting. Adapt this layout to suit whatever it is you want to scrapbook at the moment. That's the real beauty of CTMH paper packs. These colours will adapt very well to heritage photos or outdoor images too.
Z2017 Picture My Life (PML) Pear & Partridge
S1410 Home For The Holidays SOTM
Z2116 Cranberry Ink
Z2463 ShinHan Sap Green Marker
2. Colour inside edge of stamp image with Sap Green ShinHan Marker.
3. Trim decorative strip from B&T Yuletide Paper (I have used the first paper shown in the pack).
4. Cut two ¾ inch strips from a small PML card.
5. Find co-ordinating large PML card to tuck under folded corner of Yuletide Carol paper.
6. Fold down corner of Yuletide Carol paper as shown. Assemble strips and stamp image as shown. Staple into place.
7. Staple large PML card behind downturned corner to complete edge of paper.
8. Cut photo mat 5 ½ x 7 ½ inches from one of the co-ordinating cardstock in the Yuletide Carol Paper Pack (I have used New England Ivy. Round the corners. Adhere 1 inch down from top and ¾ inches in from side as shown.
9. Cut a ½ inch strip from same cardstock. Cut strip into 5 inch and two 3 ½ inch pieces. Adhere to large PML card as if poking out from behind folded corner of paper as shown. Titling or some journaling may be added beforehand.
10. Choose a large PML card to adhere ¾ inch in from bottom and side of bottom right-hand corner of Yuletide Paper.
11. Choose either: